Search for: Belden 9077 Dual RG6 Coax

Joe
( www.aj8mh.com )

On 1/16/2018 2:55 PM, Bill wrote:
30 years ago, when I was living in Fairfax County, VA, the TV cable was shipped around on a double coax cable. It resembled lamp cord or zip cord, and was two parallel coax lines with a webbing between them. I am in need of the proper name for that cable, so I can search some out.

I used it as feed for a full size lazy 80 meter loop - about the same as tuned feeders would be used. It worked very well on all bands - providing lots of DX and a ton of local coverage also. Not a tri-bander - but it beat the socks off other wires and verticals. I want to duplicate that antenna this spring.

Thanks,

Bill W2BLC K-Line

Message delivered to aj8mh-ra...@charter.net