Not just mode but mode and each data mode too.

So would somehow automatically adjust the KPA500 base fan setting to be mode dependent (mode from K3). The various K3 data modes would most need to allow separate values. I do a lot of mode switching and like to keep the KPA500 base fan setting at the lowest value that doesn't result in frequent fan speed changes.

73 de Brian/K3KO