To:     elecraft@mailman.qth.net <mailto:elecraft%40mailman.qth.net>
Subject:        [Elecraft] Tokyo Hy-Power Amps?
From:   Bill Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:wallenpb%40earthlink.net> >
Date:   Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:56:37 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Has anyone had any experience with the Tokyo Hy-Power amps, particularly
the
HL-200Bdx or HL-100Bdx models?

73,
Bill Allen - WA5PB

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential, may be legally privileged, and is intended only for the use of
the party named above. If the reader of this is not the intended recipient, you
are advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone at 612.335.1500 and destroy this e-mail.