I wanted to remind everyone that our new KPA1500 works great with rigs other
than the K3 and K3S. Throughout the owner’s manual, you’ll find details on
interfacing to Icom, Yaesu, and other brand transceivers. (One of our field
testers has a Flex 6500 in his collection, which also works perfectly with the
amp.)

The KPA1500 has a rich set of I/O ports to adapt to any station configuration.
We’ve also refined our remote-control firmware to ensure that it plays well
with all major brands.

As much as we’d love to see a K-Line radio on everyone's desk, we’ll settle for
boosting everyone's signal :)

73,

Wayne
N6KR