Another good setting for NA QRPers to work YX0 is 0200-0300Z on 14023 kHz.

Most evenings they are on 20m quite late, and by that time the band has closed to Europe, and most NA hams are trying to work YX0 on 80/40/30m. Thus, the pileup on 20 becomes small and manageable, and is easily cracked with a 5 watt signal.

73,

Steve
AA4AK