I use mini Bose. Two HAM guests were amazed at the quality of diversity sound.

Have a great day,
Bill J

________________________________
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on
behalf of Wayne Burdick <n...@elecraft.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 11:02:51 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Cc: elecraft...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Elecraft] A shameless plug for the SP3

I use a pair of SP3 speakers with my home K3S. If you use Elecraft's AFX
feature (main receiver alone) or if you’re using both main and sub receivers at
the same time, you’ll be amazed, like me, at how expansive the stereo audio
space “feels" with speakers this good. It can reduce operating fatigue, help
with diversity reception, and take full advantage of broadcast-quality signals.

To make sure we got the SP3’s acoustics right, we collaborated with an expert
in the field--literally a professor of audio physics. He helped us select the
speaker, specify the cabinet materials, and ensure there were no oddities
anywhere in the frequency range. The cabinet is rock-solid, using overlapping
segments to eliminate all edge-to-edge joinery. You could just about park a
truck on one (well, OK, a small import).

Several SP3 owners have posted comments here:

   http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/13281

...so you don’t have to take my word for it.

In addition to its great sound, the SP3 includes a front-panel switch for
selecting between two mono or stereo audio sources, e.g. two transceivers.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

Message delivered to k9...@live.com