Hi Im using an iMac and K3s with WSJT-x, Maclogger and JT bridge.

I have set the ALC high and Low and with the recommended 3 with 4th flashing.

Mic gain is line 19 and  Line out in config  7 volume on Mac about 50% I have
also tried high volume low mic gain and low volume and high mic gain.

Levels set with tune button on WSJT-x

Cat testing  from within WSJT-X appears ok and test works fine.

8 data bits, one stop bit, no handshake, ppt on cat, mode Data/Pkt

Split opp none

Test cat green when pushed and test put put pushes the rig to transmit

Decodes no problem.

When I transmit the radio will transmit for the first pass or two / or tune
then on the next will go into transmit then emits a bipp noise  and shows a
spike of power then stops sending out a signal and the when it goes back to
receive no signal is seen in the programme I can still hear signal coming in.

I swapped to my Mac Book Air and that seems to work ok even if I put the power
up.

I have disconnected  every thing but the radio from the computer and am using a
blue tooth mouse I have 4 wound chokes on the usb and this is the cable which
worked perfectly well on the Mac Book air

This is starting to drive me nuts

HELP