Last night we updated the shipping status page with KPA1500 shipping status.
http://www.elecraft.com/elecraft_shipping_status.htm

We received a huge number of orders over the first couple of days (8/24 and 8/25) and the order rate was strong for quite some time after that. (The number of orders in even the first 30 minutes was amazing..)

Here's a copy of what is currently posted on the shipping status page:

*(Feb 6, 2018)  KPA1500s are now Shipping!*

KPA1500s have now started shipping against our backlog (we started several days ago). Yay! :-) Its been a lot of hard work getting it released and rolling, but we are all excited to see KPA1500s burning in on the test racks and heading out the door!

The first several weeks of production will ramp ramp up slowly, with the production rate speeding up after that. Email and/or phone notifications will be sent each week to customers whose KPA1500 will be shipped within that week.

We are now beginning to ship orders from August 24th, the first day we began taking orders. Due to very large rush of orders we received that day, we expect to be shipping the Aug. 24 orders over the next 3-4 weeks.

Please note that KPA1500 orders were received by the website, emails, mail, trade shows and phone calls, so order numbers will not indicate exactly where you are in the delivery queue. We also received a very large number of KPA1500 orders daily during the first several weeks, so orders with the same order date will ship spread over a large number of days.

You can also see eHam reviews of the KPA1500 at:

*http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/13702*

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/