God bless Madelyn.  She has the patience of a saint.  I was struggling to
understand what was included in one of the package deals, so she actually
screen-shotted me exactly what I needed to get an order together with all
the options, making it so much easier for me to click through and verify I
had everything ready to go before I hit the "buy" button.

Great customer service, as per the usual Elecraft standard.

---
Chuck Milam, N9KY
n...@arrl.net