Oh for Pete's sake!

"Left to their own, most hams will complicate a simple subject beyond recognition."
    Art, W6RMK [SK]

who taught me the code at age 12 and said the above while explaining how my link coupling to the "tank" matched the 6L6 plate circuit impedance [several thousand ohms], to the low impedance at the end of the 75-ohm twin-lead from my 40m dipole.

And, to forestall a posting storm from those racing to the keyboard to point out the "75 ohm twin-lead typo," there were at least two grades of commercial 75 ohm twin-lead, a fairly small, flexible version for lower power, and a much heavier, somewhat unwieldy version for high power.  Been years since I've seen them.  For the less financially endowed [e.g. me], there was also lamp cord ... close enough.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County