Be aware that the device on the page linked presents DC blocking to your feed line, at least the schematic indicates that.

If you are running an RCS-4 remote coax switch, (or any coax switch that runs control voltage down the coax), you will need to get a device which passes DC, or change switch types. This assumes you mount them at your cable entrance point, and have the switch end beyond that point.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
https://www.nk7z.net