Not sure if you already checked this out but for the CW Skimmer issue check
out the doc posted on their website for the KX3. Its under the resources
section of the cw skimmer page http://www.dxatlas.com/cwskimmer/ . I would
post the direct link but it references a .docx document and I dont want to
raise any red flags on the list.

--
Regards,

Brian Powell