Hi all,

Of course this assumes that the sole transmitter on the bus obeys the rules
as well, which is to be an open collector or open drain (or relay contact to
ground). I am sorry if I omitted that point.

As far as older Yaesu transceivers are concerned, their design is
proprietary and cannot be brought into the mold without serious converters
(which should frankly be easily constructed by the serious amateur).

My main point is that the amateur community should move towards following
the "standard". If all devices followed that "standard" they would all work
together and there would be no problem with one device powering another.

AB2TC - Knut

ab2tc wrote

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/