If you like it use it!  If  not move on.  Like packet it is out of the bag.  It is not going back in.

FT8 has allowed many people with less than ideal situations to work dx they never had a chance to work before.  This is a good thing no?  People should want to operate and make contacts.

I didn't realize that people using a couple of Kc of bandspace was a problem.  At least 100 people can operate in less space than an SSTV signal or SSB signal.

I  operated CW in the past, but really loved SSB, today it is the other way around and I also enjoy FT8 as I can operate and work at the same time.

Things change, life keep on.  Much to do about nothing.

W0MU