Great!! Just the most satisfying project of my Ham career - if you can call it a career. K2+SSB+ATU+NB+DSP+160 all built and tested in about 150 hours with no trouble shooting at all. Everything within spec. I now only have to 'tune' and select many of the setup options. Many thanks to all the regular reflector contributors which I found immensely helpful as I monitored the many discussions several weeks before I started the build. On the air, CW QSOs into Eastern Europe, Middle East and local on 7MHz - the receiver is as quiet as a church mouse! Thanks to all at Elecraft - second to none in the business world! My next Elecraft project is .....

72
Mark Raybould
G3XYS
k2 #5459