Fred, N3CSY asked:

I can't find any search references to "Spectrogram"
or how to download it on Elecraft mail BB?

I guess $50 is a bit much for this retiree to
invest for a sound program ......

Looks like all knowledge on BB of Spectrogram,
has been sanitized?

I thought there was a freeware version?

-----------------------

It's been shareware, not freeware. The earlier versions were no crippled in
any way, but did ask you to consider paying for it if you were going to make
regular us of it. Later versions started including a timer that shut it off
after a few minutes unless you paid for it.

A dedicated regular here, Tom Hammond, N0SS, has the last shareware version
that is not crippled by the timer on his web site at:

http://www.n0ss.net/

It's near the bottom of the long page, complete with instructions on how to
use it to align the K2.

Ron AC7AC