This may be old news, I searched and didn't see anything about it.

I was looking at the Shipping Status page and noticed they had discontinued
the tuner.  They still have the KPA100 for sale, but without the tuner it's
seems it won't be long before they discontinue the 100 watt amp.

The K2 kit is on back order due to a high volume of orders so if you want
one it may be a good time to get on the list.

Makes me glad I was able to build the entire K2/100 and KAT100-2 and all
the optional boards.

What a great radio.  I like to listen to this rig more then my K3 on CW.
It just has a pleasing tone.

All good things must come to an end I suppose.

W7EE