You’re sure to get Dons response to this.  But, it’s really the same as before.

Using the USB cable for audio be sure to select USB AUDIO CODEC as sound device
for both recording and playback. Now bring up the Windows mixer and set the
level for playback (transmit) to about 30%. Now adjust the Line In (Mic Gain)
to get 4 solid bars and fifth flickering. If the granularity is too coarse, set
windows mixer level lower, maybe 20%. Try the radio again. I have set my
Windows level quite low but get fine control with K3S Lime In Control. It is
very stable and repeatable. As before, set Power with PWR knob on radio.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill