Tod:

1.  Tap the "MENU" button and rotate the freq knob until "b30" appears.
2.  Tap the RIT button and "b80" will appear.
3. Hold down the Menu button to enter the edit process and the display will show "OFF".
4.  Turn the frequency knob to select "ON".
5.  Tap the "MENU" button again to exit the menu program.

Tapping the RIT button in the "b" menu toggles it between 30 and 80 meters. I just ran into this myself yesterday as I was upgrading a KX1 that I built for KA3BLD.

73
Jim K4ZM