Bill, I have used Win4K3 from almost the first version of the product.  I use
it with my KX3, K3s and KPA500 and sometimes link my Expert Electronics
ColibriNANO SDR receiver for use as a panadapter in addition to my P3.

I find it very useful when looking at or changing configuration settings on the
K3s or KX3, such as EQ settings, but I do not use it on a daily basis as an
interface to the radios.  I find the knobs and buttons on the equipment to be
more intuitive for normal operations.  It is a very good tool to have for
specific functions but I do not find it desirable to use in lieu of the radio’s
controls on a daily basis.

Good software, well done, great support, good functionality but not a daily
driver in my shack.  I am neither a DXer nor a Contester which may make a
difference.

Very73 - Mike - K9JRI