I have a pair of remote rigs which I use to remotely control a Elecraft K3S via
Elecraft K3/0 mini which I purchased from Elecraft.  Everything has been
working fine until I had to reset my router, a Apple Time Capsule.  Now the
remote rig just beeps at me and does not turn K3S on.  Documentation is
difficult to find on exactly how to configure a Time Capsule to work with the
remote rigs.

I contacted Elecraft technical support but they referred me to manuals on
remote rig and their K3 mini manual but I find little in the way of Mac support
with a Apple router.  Elecraft says this is beyond their networking knowledge.
I believe I have set the port forwarding up correctly but since documentation
is limited, I am not sure I have done so correctly or have missed something.
Hopefully someone out there has theirs up and running with Apple hardware and
can advise or Elecraft can help better than they have. 73’s