More likely our sun will be a red giant star before the KPA1500 arrives. Don't know if it will even have sunspots left.
73,
Bob
K2TK  ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR

On 4/4/2018 5:36 PM, Jim AC0E wrote:

Maybe some are worried the Sunspots will return before the KPA1500 arrives at their door..??

Makes me somewhat relieved I have not ordered a KPA1500 yet (insert drool here
!).
Had I placed an order fronting the Elecraft team MY $6,000.00;  I would be right up there with the leaders of the " whining and crying club" wanting to know WHEN WHEN WHEN....

Christmas is only 266 days and a wake up (+ or - 2dB, as Lenkurt used to say in the alignment manual for their point to point microwave communications equipment; back in the 1970s or E=mc2 + or - 2dB had Einstein been a Lenkurt Engineer).

73,
Jim AC0E