Bob is right about cables, but things like USB hubs also need to be considered. When I transmitted at more than 100W on certain bands, my 7 port USB hub would lock up and need to be power cycled. It has a plastic case, so I got a metal box to house it, and a ferrite clamp on choke for each USB cable coming into it. I stuffed all of them into the box, bonded the case to the shack bonding system, and haven't had a problem since.

(The hub supports my external keyboard, mouse, backup drive the K3, and a cable for syncing/charging my cell phone.)