Hi,

I can see output at the XVTR OUT jack. Using direct input on the LP-100A meter it shows output varyng in sympathy with the output level controlĀ  and a setting of L 1.00 gives pretty much 1dBm on the LP-100A. Lowest I can read is around -12dBm and highest about +3dBm before the K3 switches to H 0.1. Then on the main ant jack I see nothing.

I'm thinking this has to be somewhere between the input to the LPA and the output.

Does the SWR bridge need to see some output? Just wondering if something were fried in the the bridge so it's feeding nothing back to the measuring circuit does that cause the PA chain to essentially shut down?

Martin, HS0ZED