I have that as well as Informed Delivery Daily Digest from the USPS which is
also free.

Sam KG9NG

________________________________
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on
behalf of Jim N7US <j...@n7us.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:35 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] UPS Practice? was:Re: KPA1500 Caution

I signed up for UPS My Choice, which is free.  I receive emails informing me of
any packages scheduled for delivery at my address whether they're addressed to
me or someone else in my household.  I can specify where the packages are to be
left (e.g., side porch), when, or whether I want to pick up the package at a
UPS location.

Check it out at
https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page .
UPS My Choice® | UPS
Services<https://www.ups.com/us/en/services/tracking/mychoice.page>
www.ups.com
UPS My Choice® lets you decide how, where and when home deliveries occur.
Online or by mobile, with My Choice you can put your plans ahead of the
package. UPS My Choice® lets you decide how, where and when home deliveries
occur. Online or by mobile, with UPS My Choice you can put your plans ahead of

73, Jim N7US