Are the segments on fixed frequencies? I like to work through the bands I
use before contests to set up tuning. Sometimes in the following contest I
find a frequency which seems to be between segments, retuning within 10KHz
either side doesn't then seem to correct the tuning on the specific
frequency I want to use.

--
Brian D
G3VGZ  Yarm    England