Hello All,

I wanted to comment on the Jackite Poles. I recently bought 2-31 footers from Jackite and they are awesum. So was dealing with the company and they were shipped fast. Recently I found a dealer on ebay selling the exact same thing and after S&H are added, theirs are $7.00 less on each. The ebay seller has 100% FB so maybe it could be worth a deal.

For what that's worth.

Hey to you Chuck! We worked KX-1 to KX-1 back in October. I will be QRV from Daingerfield S.P. in east Texas on Memorial Day Weekend for 4 days. Hopefully we'll hear you on.

Jerry KD5OM
www.kd5om.com