I have been unsuccessful in being able to control the K3 "RX ANT" using macros
with either the AR1 (on) or AR0 (off) commands. Manually tapping the 'RX ANT'
button on the K3 will correctly toggle the K3 receiver between the MAIN and RX
ANT (Beverage) antennas.

Using the latest version of the K3 Utility I verified that the K3 has the
latest version of firmware and that it responded to a number of commands, but
it would NOT respond to either the 'AR0' or 'AR1' commands. The K3 is SN 3657
with sync and the KIO3 USB upgrades.

Thinking that there may be an EEPROM corruption problem I did an EEINT factory
reset. After changing the CONFIG 'RS232' setting back to 'USB' so the K3
Utility could communicate again with the K3, I reloaded the last backup of the
configuration settings. I still could not get the AR0 or AR1 commands to switch
the RX ANT on the K3.

Any suggestions as to how to get the 'AR0' and 'AR1' commands to work so I can
use them in a macro? Could I have a bad EEPROM?

73,
Rich - K1HTV