Joe,

The blinking red TX LED is an indication of one of 2 conditions.
First is that the K3 is in TX TEST. Hold the right side of the MODE button to exit from that.

The second is that the blinking TX LED is accompanied by an MCU LD indication on the LCD. If that is your situation, follow the instructions for "Forcing a Firmware Download" in the manual or in the K3 Utility Help file.

After you do the power off, reboot computer, and hold power button for 10 seconds, you must download new firmware with K3 Utility.
The condition will persist until new firmware is loaded.

73,
Don W3FPR