In time for Field Day, or your next hike up the mountain, a Buddipole System!

For Sale in San Francisco Bay Area

Buddipole Deluxe Long System, including tripod, 18ft mast, two standard arms,
rotating arm kit,
three telescopic (13-66”) whips, fifty feet coax with choke, three coil clips
and padded travel bag.

Plus optional extras, including two additional standard arms (for total of
four) three additional telescopic (13-66”) whips (for total of six), three
additional coil clips (for total of six), mast guying kit, wire assembly, 6
Meter Yagi kit, six knurled base whip screws, and two long telescopic (21-114”)
whips.

With original sales receipt from Pacificon purchase, all in $768, including tax.

Note guarantee/warranty covers failures due to manufacturing defects by
original and subsequent owners, effectively transferable for these kind of
defects.

Buddipole appears to be in mint condition. Assembled once, pieces fit like a
watch. Much of the kit still in original wrapping.

Thought I would use it outdoors as it was intended, but my creaking and
mobility issues preclude use as it was intended. Hence it must go

Asking $600; but will consider reasonable offers.

Happy to meet halfway around Northern California from my Marin QTH for personal
delivery. Prefer not to leave such a great unit to the vagaries of FedEx or UPS
or USPS.

Please contact me off the forum.
Pictures of the device available upon request to AG6CX1 at gee mail.

And Go Elecraft!

Thank you,

Ed McCann
AG6CX