I don't know where your antenna is located, how your feedline runs, or where your dummy load is located, but....

You have some kind of switch mode power supply or similar device that is coupling with your antenna and/or feedline.

That the signal dissipates some when on the dummy load is a clue to where the source might be...

I'd be almost positive it is external to the K3...

Are you powering the K3 with a SM power supply?

73,

Clay, KY5G