KPA lead time for -new- orders was posted at 9 weeks on the shipping status
page just last week, right before we left  for Dayton. (A drop of 2 weeks from
our prior estimate.)

We’re shipping at a good clip and have been driving it down steadily. We will
update it late next week after we tally our new backlog total vs shipping rate.

73,
Eric
elecraft.com
---