Mark,

Sverre Holm LA3ZA maintains the 'Unofficial' list of K2 mods - take a look
at http://www.qslnet.de/member/la3za/K2/mod.html for the info.  The list
contains older mods that have been incorporated into the newer K2 design as
well as a lot of other user mods.  Select from those user mods carefully,
and be certain that the benefit to be derived is consistent with your
desires.  As an example, my CW PTT mod is listed there, and while a benefit
to some, it kills the QSK capability of the K2 while it is active and would
not be desirable under normal situations.

73,
Don W3FPR