Amplifier sold... revised below...

On 5/22/18 5:32 PM, David F. Reed wrote:

I am putting my KX3 station up for sale; its seems that my KX2 has replaced it in the portable use, and I just move my k3 to the other shack when I go there...

The station is operating perfectly, no smoking environment, very clean appearance; it has the following items:

    *KX3**-F* (factory built) serial number 0620; has handle style
    side plates, external HD heat sink and associated accessories below: *
    *

        *KXAT3* internal antenna tuner *
        *

        *KX3-2M-AT *internal 2m module to fit with antenna tuner installed

        *KXFL3* Internal Dual-Passband Roofing Filter

        *KXBC3 *Internal NiMH Charger / Real-Time Clock

    *PX3-F *Panadapter for KX3; Assembled*
    *

You will see that if you add them up new (not counting the external heat sink and end plates), before shipping you come to about $2500.

I would like to get $1,500 for it, shipping and insurance prepaid, within the US; PayPal preferred.

Please email me direct for inquiries; I can provide photos for serious inquiries, and if requested will provide my phone number off list.

Thank you for the bandwidth.

73 de Dave, W5SV

--

שָׁלום עֲלֵיכֶם - עֲלֵיכֶם שָׁלום