This list has some very knowledgeable people that are most helpful when
trouble shooting. Also Elecraft support is very responsive and helpful. They
have quickly shipped me warranty parts for my K3S and making the repair was
easier than sending the radio back. Their customer service is second to
none.

John KK9A

Gerald Capodieci jcapodieci wrote:

Where do I look to see how to troubleshoot a K3s at the shack and just
order the new parts.

I'm looking to buy a radio that does not need to be sent back to the
manufacturer for basic repairs. I'd also like to buy a radio from a USA or
North American company for support.

Gerald