I was suggesting an optional hardware controller separate from the amp, not
operating it remotely though a computer. OM Power, Acom and Henry have done
this with some of their models.

John KK9A

Bill Stravinsky k3wjv wrote
Tue May 29 14:40:43 EDT 2018

John
I would imagine the 1500 will be remotable just as the 500 is.  A friend of
mine remotes his 500 to the basement just as he did with his Acom 2000aand
he is investigating remoting the 1500 he just got.  As for a control box I
don't know.  Not sure if the amp faults will be visible in the vfo B area
ofthe K3.  It tells you its on-off or in standby.
BillK3WJV

    On Monday, May 28, 2018, 9:18:04 PM EDT, john at kk9a.com <john at