Yup, as the temp climbs the output drops some.  Even though I'm glad I got the
solid state amp I still prefer tubes, hi.  The drop is anywhere between 100 to
maybe 300 watts.I never really noted the exact numbers.
BillK3WJV
p.s. I'm thinking its a normal solid state thing.

    On Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 4:23:47 PM EDT, K9MA <k...@sdellington.us>