So far for the short time I've had the 1500, I've used it very heavily in WPX
CW recently.  At constant running , sometimes getting no answers which is
probably max duty cyclefor this kind of operating, I never went over about 74
degrees C which kicks in fan speed 3 (I think, hi, I had it manually on 3
anyway in this situation and of course 1500 watts).

BillK3WJV

    On Saturday, June 2, 2018, 6:47:03 AM EDT, j...@kk9a.com <j...@kk9a.com>