FWIW - My test using the Alpha 89, was with only the built-in fan on, not the add-on one in back (which I've never really had to use).

73,
Chris, W2PA

On 6/4/2018 4:43 AM, Stefan von Baltz, DL1IAO wrote:
Hello Bob,

Thanks for the measurements! Was this with the Alpha’s auxiliary fan on or off?
You will find this fan and its belonging switch on the amplifiers back on the
right side where the power supply transformer sits.

73,

Stefan DL1IAO, SA3CWW/SM9A

--
Stefan v. Baltz
dl1...@contesting.com

Am 03.06.2018 um 20:33 schrieb Bob Rennard via Elecraft