Don't miss my booth... TelePost Inc., #517, right next door to MicroHam. I'll be showing a number of kits including my LP-100 and LP-300 wattmeters, and L-200 dummy load wattmeter... all capable of QRPp. I'll also be showing a DDS based Panadapter kit that was designed by a friend. It will be interfaced to my K2. It has excellent stability and dynamic range, a nifty graphic display and Windoze controller for the non-display version.

I'll also bring some of it to Vendor's Night.

73, Larry N8LP
www.telepostinc.com

Hank Kohl K8DD wrote:
RJD wrote:
Well so far I picked out several booths/products:
QRPKITS-PCVISE 246 247
MICROHAM       516
ELECRAFT       196 197 198
ARRL           232 233 234 PLUS?
DIAMOND        365 PEET BROS      151
KANGA US       041 042
Thanks to those who see this as a benefit to Dayton Hamvention.
I am NOT involved with any of the KIT BUILDERS, AND/OR VENDORS!
I just thought there is a easier to cover 3 days of Dayton.
Dick, NJ9K
Add
MI QRP Club       242
QRP ARCI          241
G-QRP Club        243

I am involved with MI QRP Club, QRP-ARCI and am a member of  all three!

72  73
Hank    K8DD