I have four 3 cell series packs for sale. I've been using them in my R/C electric airplanes. I've upgraded to lighter, higher discharge packs for my planes and no longer use these.

Heres the specifics:

3s 2200mah packs
Manufacturer - Irate from http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com
Nominal voltage 11.1 volts
Rated for 8 to 10 c discharge rate or 17.6 to 22 amps
Weight 5.1 ounces
Dimensions 3.5" x 2.25" x .5"
45 amp Power Pole connectors properly crimped on with a West Mountain Radio crimper

I used these packs on a 6s2p (6 cells in series 2 in parallel) in my plane with a max discharge rate of 44 amps per my watt meter. I would get two 10 minute flights.

I just tested them on my bench with a watt meter in line. I brought my motor up to a point of drawing 2.5 amps. The watt meter started at 30 watts, 12v and 2.5 amps. As the run time went on the voltage started to drop a little to 11.8 volts. I then placed two of the packs in parallel and the voltage held at 12v for some time.

These packs would work very well with an Elecraft rig since the constant draw on the pack would not be 2.5 amps.

THESE PACKS MUST BE CHARGED WITH AN APPROPRIATE LITHIUM CHARGER AND MONITORED DURING THE CHARGE PROCESS. I've never had a problem but inappropriate charging has caused fires. I normally charge and store my batteries in a fireproof documents box just for safety.

The other thing to keep in mind is that each cell must not be allowed to drop below 3v or 9v per pack.

If your interested in a light weight high current battery these may be the way to go.

$25 per pack plus shipping.

Rich - N5ZC