First attempt to put amp on 6m.  No problem with antennas our output but
display disappears after about a minute of calling cq on cw.  At first only
half the screen disappears with "50MHZ and PWR" only showing.  Then screen
goes completely blank.  I have ferrite on everything between the power
supply and the amp except the power leads.  Coax in and out have ferrite on
them.  It does not come back after time.  It requires a power off and on to
restore the screen.  Anyone else?

Richard
*W7ZR* ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU,
J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*