My apology to the Elecraft list for this use of bandwidth  ...

Any interest in my (now) unused, assembled KXB30 module for the KX1?

This module was removed from my KX1 by Don Wilhelm
who is the KXB3080 module installation expert by now ... Don removed it using a Hakko-808 de-soldering gun ... the wires that you see in the pictures are still intact and may reach to the installation points in your KX1 ...

Price is $15.00, and includes 1st class USPS mailing, or $10.00 if I hand it to you in person at the Dayton Hamvention next Friday.

I'll accept your personal check (will take 7 business days for the check to clear) or a money order ... no PayPal, No CASH ...

Pictures are here:

http://weywalker.home.mindspring.com/

Please reply off-reflector to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]