Hi Folks,
I thought I had this figured out.

I have the K3 with the KIO3B with the P3. I have the factory cable as well. I want to be able to operate in the shack and with the K3/0 mini remotely. I know I can do it by swapping one cable. How can I do it with out swapping cables.

I have the Control RCC with the Squid cable to the K3/0 mini.
The Radio RCC is connected to the K3 via the TXVR port on the P3 when remote.

I have a diagram that I used and thought worked. Something changed and no idea what. If you can help me out, I would appreciate it.

TNX Will WC2L

--
William Liporace WC2L
http://www.wc2l.com or http://dxc.wc2l.com