Alan,

I have the same issue; mine is off about 50Hz.  Not a huge deal but just enough
to be annoying on VHF SSB and CW.  I do have the REFLOCK, EXTREF (10MHz GPSDO)
and KTCXO-1; nothing left to add.  You are correct that you can’t adjust the
offset once you’re in this configuration.  As I say, for me its “only” about
50Hz but its consistent.  I was gonna have to Elecraft team look at it in their
lab the next time I send the rig in (if I send it in).  Aside from that I’m
living with the 50Hz delta.

Joe
W1GO