Is there any news from Elecraft or a third-party developer concerning
KPA1500 client/server software?  Some of us, and likely many more ops, need
the ability to control the amp from a remote desktop without the need of
desktop replication software like TeamViewer and VNC.   N4CC and I share his
KPA1500 at a remote and while the KPA1500 setup utility gets the job done,
it's a poor user experience.

What's needed is a highly graphical client/server application similar to the
type designed by Bernd Koch, DF3CB for the Alpha 87A amplifier.  That
package has client and server components, and the GUI is a high-resolution
graphic of the amplifier complete with switches, LEDs, panel graphics, even
the logo.  Clicking on the GUI is just like finger presses on the actual
amp.  It would be great to utilize the KPA1500's Ethernet port but even
client/server connectivity via USB is fine for now -- just to get something
going other than the KPA1500 setup utility.

I'm willing to help finance the development to get something moving along
now and not some TBD date in the future.

Paul, W9AC