As far as I know, the new DSP board has NOT been made available. (I've asked
about it time or two).  Also the main 4-layer RF board has never been listed
for upgrade,   Which is a shame, on both.

I understand the main board — you would have to essentially re-kit the K3 to
replace it, and then build the radio again.  For many of us who built our K3
radios to begin with, it would be a couple day’s work.  A lot of folks would
have sent their radios back to get it installed, and Elecraft would have spent
all their time tearing down and rebuilding k3s(or building a K3 over again from
a bag of boards)  instead of building K3(s)s .. How the heck do you
differentiate between plurals with this radio :-) In any case, I understand
(sort-of) why the new main board wasn’t an offered upgrade option.  But I’ll
still throw in my vote … be happy to buy one.

I guess Elecraft needs to maintain some differentiation between versions.

My own K3 is updated with all of the new available options (and historical
updates) except for the new RF/tuner modules.  I don’t really feel “left out”
or “2nd class” (at least not for that reason) without a K3S.

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091, KX3 #8342