I am working on remote control of my K3S in Data A mode.  I was pleased to see
that a recent version of Win4K3 displays the ALC on transmit.  I discovered
however that the mike gain control in Win4K3 does not control line in when
using Data A as it does on the radio but continues to control the mike gain.
That is a major problem if you wish to do remote control using a screen
mirroring program.  I considered writing a macro for this purpose however there
does not appear to be any provision for controlling or reporting the line in
value in the command set.

As a result of the above I have two questions:

1.  Is there a method to remotely control the line in value?

2.  Does a K3/0 control line in when in Data A and mike gain when in SSB as
does the radio?