Take a run at what u want in main and sub for filters as the sub will need to
be removed for any changes afterwards.

73
Jim ab3cv

On Jul 5, 2018, at 12:56 PM, Grant Youngman <ghyoung...@gmail.com> wrote:

Unless you have a specific application, I’d just use the default antenna
routing configuration.

And be careful when you drop it in. I’ve had my sub-receiver box in and out
quite a few times over the years for one reason or another.  Not long ago I
discovered it wasn’t working (?).  Dead as a doorknob.  Discovered that when I
put it in the connector block on the side nearest the front of the radio I had
pinched a coax cable, and pulled it out of its socket.  Never saw it … dumb as
a brick ;-)

It’s also not a bad idea (not sure if it’s in the instructions or not) to
remove the left side panel (looking at the radio from the front) so you can see
the rear connector.  It makes it a bit easier to see the pins and get them
properly lined up and seated.

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091, KX3 #8342

Message delivered to j...@jtmiller.com