That is a very good idea, and I have, and if I get sound with an SDR image, I add it to the site...

As you said though, bandwidth, etc., tend to make things sound different depending on who uploads. The real useful thing about the spectrograms are that they can be used as a site survey tool as well. The snapshot page was basically and offshoot of this page:

https://www.nk7z.net/sdr-rfi-survey-p1/

which uses an SDRPlay RSP-1 as the SDR engine for a way to characterize, or survey your RFI environment.

I ended up with a lot of spectrograms as a result of the site survey page, and it occurred to me they might be useful to others in IDing RFI... Now there are almost fifty different shots of RFI there.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
https://www.nk7z.net